jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Celtics: A way of life

I'm glad to announce the opening of this blog. Im really excited about the idea of writing about something that has been deeply inside of me for some years. My "green bleeding" started - I'm not gonna lie - when KG was traded to the Celtics. I have always followed The big ticket since he entered the league with the Wolves. When I saw that he was joining the Celtics with 2 other hall of famers such as Paul Pierce and Ray Allen I just thought that something huge was going to happen. And voilà! in 2008 this team won that precious championship. Since then, there is not a day that passes by without appreciating this group of guys. Although I'm still learning what it means to be a Celtic - due to its big history - I can almost say that I feel I'm inside of that big community. I think that no matter where you live or where you from, this feeling has no barriers.

So, my goal is to bring this team closer to the fans around the world by sharing different kinds of stuff such as news, articles or opinions -even fans writings-. Although there is plenty of information on the net, I will try to do an intensive analysis of the team bringing matches previews and games analysis.

The next post will be about preseason and an analysis on how our players played.


Don't forget to vote the poll and I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario